2 1/2 months Post Kshar Sutra Treatment ***GRAPHIC PHOTO WARNING***

My Kshar Sutra thread has been out for over 2 months. Here's what my bum looks like now (don't judge me lol). I do wish that I didn't have a  big hemmie dangling in front of my bum hole but that's a very minor gripe. My fistula went through this hemmie and so the dr had no choice but to cut through it. Everything works fine. It's a little more difficult to hold wind than before all this happened but I think that's due to my abscess damaging my rectum. There is now a divot in my rectum that was caused by the abscess. Other than that I can hold stool in just fine and I can hold wind in but I have to concentrate.

***GRAPHIC PHOTO WARNING***






I suffered with a high complicated front facing anal fistula that went through both sphincter muscles for 8 months before deciding to travel to Pune India to have Kshar Sutra treatment with Dr. Bapat. 

If you are curious about Kshar Sutra treatment, have had Kshar Sutra treatment and would like to share your experience, or are undergoing Kshar Sutra, please request to join my closed, confidential Kshar Sutra support group on Facebook 

Please note - everything stated in this video is my personal opinion. I do not advise going against the advice of your doctor. I am not a medical professional.  Kshar Sutra treatment is only legal to practice in India. People choosing to travel to India to undergo Kshar Sutra treatment do so at their own risk.

Comments

  1. Hello.... How many threads you changed? Deepaman864@gmail.com mail me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Great! I'm completely healed. Fistula free for over a year now :D

      Delete
  3. Hi great to hear that you are fistula free. Its amazing feeling I can feel that. I am also under ksharautra treatment. How much time it took to complete the procedure ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment