Shout Out to Michael Jackson

This feels weird, but can I just take a sec to give a shout out to Michael Jackson in this post? He was a fascinating man and I have read a lot about his life and times. One thing that stuck out in my mind is that when he was working on Thriller, he wrote on his mirror that the album would sell x number of millions of copies. There is a whole theory out there that if you think positive thoughts and put positivity into the universe, you will receive positivity. So I thought, why not? I wrote these notes and taped them to my bathroom mirror. Lo and behold? Not long after I taped these to my bathroom mirror and made sure to read them every day, I discovered that Dr. Bapat was legit and got in contact with his clients. Maybe there's something to the theory of positivity after all :)




Comments