3rd Kshar Sutra Threading **GRAPHIC PHOTO WARNING**

I lost my 2nd Kshar Sutra Threading Picture :/  Here is what the third one looks like though. You can see how the thread is cutting through the fistula track. The thread burns and pinches. Sometimes it feels a little like glass sawing around down there but it's not overly painful and is easily manageable with pain killers. Bowel movements haven't been painful so far (two previous ones were a week or so ago but that's it).

***GRAPHIC PHOTO WARNING***





I suffered with a high complicated front facing anal fistula that went through both sphincter muscles for 8 months before deciding to travel to Pune India to have Kshar Sutra treatment with Dr. Bapat. If you are curious about Kshar Sutra treatment, have had Kshar Sutra treatment and would like to share your experience, or are undergoing Kshar Sutra, please request to join my closed, confidential Kshar Sutra support group on Facebook Please note - everything stated is my personal opinion. I do not advise going against the advice of your doctor. I am not a medical professional. Kshar Sutra treatment is only legal to practice in India. People choosing to travel to India to undergo Kshar Sutra treatment do so at their own risk.

Comments

  1. How much it hurt 🙁please tell me how was the pain after first thread insertion on the scale 1 to 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hurt, but no where near how bad an abscess hurt. Scale of one to ten I'd say it was a 6 or a 7 at the very worst when it was pinching and cutting through. The sensations felt more like burning though. Watch my vids. I talk about this stuff in depth.

      Delete

Post a Comment