7 Days Post Kshar Sutra Thread Removal ***GRAPHIC PHOTO WARNING***

My Kshar Sutra thread has been out for 7 days and here is a picture of the wound healing. It's still very early days but as you can see there is a lot of new healing tissue. The Dr. explained to me that the big bumpy thing is a hemorrhoid. I had that hemorrhoid before treatment (I have one on the opposite end of my bum too). Where the fistula went through the hemorrhoid, the Dr. had no choice but to cut through it - which I'm totally fine with. So I started off with two haemorrhoids and now I have 2 1/2 lol. It doesn't hurt at all. I'm now able to pass wind through my anus whereas before it came out of my fistula, though currently it's a little hard to hold wind in lol. Bowel movements and sitting/standing are very comfortable - there is no pain at all. There is discharge after a BM but it's minimal. I follow the Dr's instructions to clean my anal area with cotton and iodine 2 times a day as well as rubbing salve into my anus and on the wound. The wound is giving off a watery substance - which Dr. Bapat told me would happen, this is common with healing wounds


Please pardon the white bit - that is cotton cleaning the area



***GRAPHIC PHOTO WARNING***




I suffered with a high complicated front facing anal fistula that went through both sphincter muscles for 8 months before deciding to travel to Pune India to have Kshar Sutra treatment with Dr. Bapat. 

If you are curious about Kshar Sutra treatment, have had Kshar Sutra treatment and would like to share your experience, or are undergoing Kshar Sutra, please request to join my closed, confidential Kshar Sutra support group on Facebook 

Please note - everything stated in this video is my personal opinion. I do not advise going against the advice of your doctor. I am not a medical professional.  Kshar Sutra treatment is only legal to practice in India. People choosing to travel to India to undergo Kshar Sutra treatment do so at their own risk.

Comments